Tuesday, October 4, 2011

All about my ears.

Hello. You're going to love this post. It's all about me, as usual. BUT I NEED YOUR HELP!

I am on the path to enlightenment through piercings. It's kind of become a hobby. I got my first one about a year and a half ago and it opened the floodgates of addiction. I'm not going crazy with weird face piercings. Just my ears, actually. So not really that interesting.

I had my first concert this evening - the children played well and I am proud of them.

However, the coffee I shotgunned before the concert made me make this on Paint:



Green = Done

Red = Not Done



Derp





My question...what next? First year of teaching, not going for the industrial. That's a little much. I don't really want to deal with a lot of pain or maintenance right now because my immune system is already strained, so that rules out the cartilage too.

That leaves the left lobe or starting the gauge.

I feel like three piercings on one ear with nothing on the other would look weird. I'm starting the gauge. so excited.

So yeah, actually there was no point in you reading this. I figured it out myself. Your feedback is neither required nor desired.

This is the part where you navigate away from my blog. Back to Facebook. Bye.

UPDATE! Started the right ear - got it pierced three weeks ago, will start stretching in a couple more weeks once it's healed. Huzzah! I can't wait to be the teacher who keeps their pencil stashed through their ear.

2 comments:

  1. Always wanted an industrial, but I don't want to deal with the pain. And if you do put your pencil through your ear, it will probably stink. Gauges smell awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On a serious note - if someone's stretching smells, it means they're not taking care of them properly. Piercings should be regularly washed with antibacterial unscented soap and ideally soaked in a salt solution made from warm water and pure sea salt. sticking a pencil in your ear for real is super gross and very unhygienic.

    ReplyDelete